Licence and Permit Links

South Australia

Department for Environment and Water

Licence Application - Basic Permit

Import Permit - Import Permit

Export Permit - Export Permit

New South Wales

Service NSW: Office of Environment & Heritage

Information - Keeping Native Wildlife NSW

License Application - Native animal keepers licence

Import/Export Permit - Import/Export Permit


Queensland Government: Environment,Land and Water

License Application - Online: Recreational wildlife licence (RWL)

License Application - Paper based: Recreational wildlife licence (RWL)


License Application - Wildlife License

Import/Export Permit - Import/Export Permit

Northern Territory 

License Application - Permit to keep protected or prohibited wildlife.